Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Day 1

 The RIVER!? Walk!?!?! It is WAY frozen.  Never thought I would see a frozen river with FONZIE or seagulls.  
My room!!  Way better than a hostel!!  Thank you to the BBE (best boyfriend ever) for my flight and room.  
FonZie!?! And frozen river. 


Dinner!   And Wine flight at the public market.  
Mushroom and green bean vegetarian soup in a bread bowl.  The two bottles of wine I bought that were on the wine flight. 
Ladybugs on a building.    Blaze(Grandson)will like this!
And, of course kayak picture
In my hotel  room.  Argh, I miss
Kayaking.  
I met four really nice kids in the hot tub at the hotel. All from Iowa and very into Clay, young and enthusiastic.   I also met a nice teacher from W. Va on the shuttle bus (Andrea).  Funny we were both thinking about buying the Cheesehead hats. She was thinking of buying one for her child (age3)and I was thinking of buying one for my grand child(age 3) It makes me very excited to see the young people that are here that are so enthusiastic about Clay. I guess in my job I don't see the young pups very often. I sure hope there are kids to carry on our tradition.

No comments:

Post a Comment