Monday, March 26, 2012

It's time for SEATTLE

It's time for SEATTLE

I leave in the very early morning tomorrow! I am just about packed. I had a nice family dinner tonite with my family. We all went for a little walk out to "the Bench" at sunset it was beautiful. I am currently testing to see if I can mobile blog from my phone, as I have decided not to take my computer. I am traveling VERY light, the lightest ever in my whole life. I take more when I go for a little day hike. I have the rolling/backpack suitcase which has 3 days of clothes and my bathroom stuff. Then I have a regular backpack to carry on which has my sketchbook, raincoat and umbrella in it. I know I won't have enough clothes, but I will do laundry on Saturday. I hope I can make this all work. My last week of work was not too good, so I am glad to be getting away. I think I have figured out how to deal with one of my biggest problems, but it will be good to mull it over for the week.(so I don't do anything rash)
I hope my next post is from Seattle...
See ya in Clay Disnyland.
Love, love, love,
Jada

No comments:

Post a Comment