Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday 5:30pm




Okay we have a small break.. not sure how long it is.




I went to two awesome lectures this morning, One by Kurt Wieser and the other one on seductive surfaces... spent the afternoon perusing the trade shows. Talking and networking.. I am especially attracted to info and demonstrations I saw on image transfer onto clay. I payed closer attention to details about screening images onto clay. Paul Wandless does some amazing stuff, and is extremely good at explaining. (teaching)..




We also went to the Hyatt and saw some nice shows by the likes of NAU, UofA, Watershed, ASU.
Tonite we are going to some receptions... then back here to shower then to the dance... although.. I do need to tell you the story about my walk home last nite.. but it appears I need to run.. Nancy called and is ready to go. Time for me to blaaaaazzzeeee.....









1 comment: