Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday ALREADy!?!?!?

Morning...

Not making it to the lecture this morning.

There are so many amazing things and peoples I have seen. I would like to go in order.. but..

Last nite at 6 in the Clayart Room there was a little talk. The little talk was given by AMOCA (look that up) the speakers were Tom Coleman and Frank Boyden. They have been collaborating on some pieces... The large round piece I posted a pic of last nite is one of theirs. They are both great on their own and they both work very well collaboratively.

We also had the mug exchange last nite at 10:30pm. oooo.. that was soooo late. It was fun. We put our cup in a paperbag.. got a ticket.. left the room... came back in the room.. turned in the ticket and picked up a bag... I got a white mug with a slab handle(black) on a piece of black slate... very darling by Barabara Brown. I let Ron use the mug I had brought for Glennda and we had Cathy P. pick up Jane's. We all got nice pieces.. Ron got the teabowl by Steve Branfam(wrote on the Raku books I treasure) and I am not sure he is gonna give up the mug to Glennda.. so I think I will give Glennda one of my mugs..

I'm worried I am missing something this morning.. so I am going to get dressed real fast.. and head down to the convention center.

More tonite...

Jada

No comments:

Post a Comment