Thursday, April 9, 2009

What Nite is it anyways???











One of the the speakers today said that "at NCECA one day seems like 3".. that was today... tomorrow will be 3 more.. my dogs are barking... today as I trekked home I wished for steel toed boots. I wear them everyday, they never hurt my feet.. two days of two different pairs of tenies... ('scuze my spelling there..).. and I'm thinking of boots.. arrrgg..
Maaaannn.. did I see some cool stuff today.. a very cool extruder part, a new way to make smaller dies... Very cool demos by all kinds of pottersclay artists, and many different views of this will come back to NWAC, the really sad part is that you can't go to everything, and you totally want to..
(very very cool demos..) very lofty talk of pots.. and the things/reasons we create.. so, so much more...
I saw some cool people who do what potters do.. and it takes all shapes, sizes and form.. but all cool, kind hearted souls...
On a slow day look up Ah Leon or Paul Andrew Wandless. (that means look them up)
tomorrow all kinds of stuff to do again...








I will write more in the am.. lecture at 8am... not sure I will make that one though.. I'll get there when I get there...















.

1 comment: